Buying a New House
When buying a new home, a mortgage is usually your biggest financial commitment to date. That is why you need to talk to an expert to guide you through the mortgage process.
Key facts when buying a new home:
- A minimum 5% deposit is presently required by lenders.
- Lenders regularly change their criteria in how much they will lend and who they will lend to. So if you’ve not been able to get on the property ladder before, we may be able to help now.
- Rates can change daily and as we use the whole of market we can track these to give you the best possible rate.
- Guarantor mortgages are sometimes used where relatives or a close friend could guarantee the mortgage for you.
- Mortgage protection can be especially important for first time buyers.
- The bargaining position of first time buyers is excellent especially if they have a pre-qualification for a mortgage to show the vendor.
Bello Mortgage offers independent mortgage advice. If you need help getting a first time mortgage or finding the most suitable renewal mortgage, we can help. Our simple 3-step process allows us to offer a service that is tailored to your specific mortgage needs.
We are experts at what we do, know the market and will research the plethora of options on your behalf.
Whether you just need some initial advice, a pre-qualification or a mortgage application we can help.